ALA APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR ON CAMPUS STUDENTS
To be considered for admission at American Language Academy students are required to complete all ALA admission and enrollment requirements before acceptance into our programs. All students who are applying for enrollment should read the application instructions carefully in order to submit complete applications.
Step 1: Student will submit Application and required documents:
- Read the ALA Student Catalog before completing application.
- Complete and submit the ALA Online Application or Paper Application
- Submit Transfer-In Form and Transfer-In Clearance Form (if transfer student)
- Submit copy of valid passport (color copy).
- Submit copy of certificate, diploma, or transcript from a former school or university (translated in English).
- Submit proof of financial support ($5,000 USD for each 9-week session), which could be a bank statement within the last three months; if the bank statement is not in student’s name, then "Affidavit of Support Form" must be submitted.
- Financial Guarantee letters from your scholarship sponsor (if you are eligible)
- Pay the Application & Registration Fee after submission of your application in order for your application to be processed.
Step 2: Student will receive Admission decision:
- Receive Acceptance Letter and ALA Enrollment Agreement form. Go to Step 3. or
- Receive Denial Letter with explanation. Stop here and contact us at email@example.com for help.
Step 3: Student will register:
- Pay Mailing Fee for I-20 (F-1 student)
- Take the placement test and receive level placement
- Complete and submit the Enrollment Agreement
- Pay tuition and other fees as listed on the Enrollment Agreement and invoice
Step 4: Student will prepare to attend class:
- Receive the Class Permit with account log in password
- Participate in the orientation and training and check the required technology