ALA APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR SKY CAMPUS STUDENTS
To be considered for admission at American Language Academy® Sky Campus™ students are required to complete all ALA admission and enrollment requirements before acceptance into our programs. All students who are applying for enrollment should read the application instructions carefully in order to submit complete applications.
Before starting, please check your own technology. You will need wired reliable internet connection (dial-up or wireless are not considered a reliable connections); computer cannot be more than 3 years old (desktop computer is recommended); SD Webcam, full headset with microphone and earphone (ear buds are not recommended); You must use Internet Explorer or Chrome during classes. If you don’t have all of this technology stop here and contact us at email@example.com for help.
Step 1- Student will submit Application and required documents:
- Read the Sky Campus Student Catalog and Attachments A, B, C before completing application.
- Complete and submit the ALA Online Application
- Submit copy of valid passport or government identification card AND another form of identification in color (two color photo identification cards).
- Submit copy of certificate, diploma, or transcript from a former school or university (translated in English).
- Pay the Application & Registration Fee after submission of your application in order for your application to be processed.
Step 2- Student will receive Admission decision:
- Receive Acceptance Letter and Sky Campus Enrollment Agreement form. Go to Step 3. or
- Receive Denial Letter with explanation. Stop here and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Step 3- Student will register:
- Take the placement test and receive level placement
- Complete and submit the Enrollment Agreement
- Pay tuition and other fees as listed on the Enrollment Agreement and invoice
Step 4- Student will prepare to attend class:
- Receive the Class Permit with the log in password
- Participate in the online orientation and training and check the required technology
Contact the Admissions Office at 336-285-7318 or email@example.com or go to ALA Online Support if you have any questions or technical difficulties.